We are Fisheyes Fashion S.L. ("we", "our", "our"), and we are committed to protecting your privacy. Fisheyes Fashion S.L. is the controller for purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR"), a company registered in Spain (tax identification number B67292375), with its registered office at the address Carrer Diputacion 28 2"1', Barcelona, 08015, Spain.
2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE DO IT?
When you interact with us, whether through our Website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide us: you can give us information about yourself when you register on our website, make an order for products, complete any online form (such as registration forms, answers and surveys), choose to receive our newsletters and special offers, participate in contests or promotions, interacting in social networks with our Website, or by communicating with us (via email, telephone, chat, social networks or others). Depending on the information you provide, this information may include your name, address or location, telephone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, purchase preferences, images and financial information (including details of your credit and debit card, even though we do not process them, as our payment processors do).
If you register an account on the Website, then you can decide to give us your photo and username. You can also invite your friends to buy on our Website (via email, Facebook or Twitter) with your account. In addition, we will let you know that we receive your information through you, so we ask you to make sure that you have the authorization of your friends before sharing your contact details with us, and that you only forward emails to people you know they want to receive it.
- Information we receive from other accounts or sources: we can receive information about you from other sources, such as your other accounts or other websites, which include data brokers, our Partners, social network providers such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, networks of advertisers and analytics partners, as well as payment and messaging service providers.
By linking your account on our Website with these accounts on these social networks, you give us the authorization to obtain certain information and content from those accounts. The specific types of information we can obtain will depend on the configuration you have in these accounts or websites and will be subject to your privacy policies.
We complement the data that you provide us with the data of the aggregated data services, such as public or social graphic data, in order to offer you content and promotions that are of benefit to you. We will add this information to your customer account information to better understand the interests of users and to provide more relevant product and ad recommendations, to increase the safety of our customers when they use our Website and to comply with our legal obligations, such as the sanctioning laws. This information may be associated with your personal data, such as your name, email, address, physical address or telephone number.
You can see more details about our third parties in point 5.
- Information that our IT systems collect about you: every time you visit our Website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. This information includes:
- Information about devices: the information that comes from your device may differ, depending on its type (PC, Mac, iPhone, Android or other) and its configuration, but it includes the type of device you have (an iPhone 6s or a Samsung Galaxy S7, for example), the IP address of the device, the browser you use, your mobile network provider (in the case of mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country, as well as error reports download and failures.
4. WHAT DO YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
To offer you our services and the Website itself which includes allowing you to place an order and receive the products through our Website, manage your account and optimize your experience - we need to use the information collected in different ways.
We also use this data for marketing and advertising purposes. When you have indicated to us that you would like to receive our marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, we and our partners will use your personal information (including your name, email and address) to occasionally send you updates, news and offers via email, postal mail or other means. We may use your data (which includes supplementary information received from our partners that we attach to our existing data about the client, as described below), to send you customized messages. You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications via email by modifying your preferences in the profile management section of your account.
Likewise, we carry out studies, analysis and surveys on the use of our Website and the visits it receives. We keep track of the time you spend on our website to validate if you can benefit from our exclusive loyalty programs. Finally, we use your information to confirm your identity and carry out anti-fraud credit checks, with the purpose of ensuring your financial security and ours.
Refer below to know in detail the purposes for which we collect your data, what specific information is collected and the legal basis that supports it.
- To register and manage your account on our Website: We collect your name, email, password and other additional details that you want to add to your account, such as phone number, address and gender. The legal basis is in the execution of a Contract with you.
- To complete the orders you make through our Website: We collect your name, address, telephone number; order details, such as the products you are buying, size and price. The legal basis is in the execution of a Contract with you.
- To receive your payment: We collect your payment information, which includes the credit / debit card number, holder name and CVV. We do not store this data and only transfer it to our authorized payment providers. The legal basis is in the execution of a Contract with you.
- To Provide You With our Customer Service services (including helping you solve any problems you may have with our services, updating us about any changes in the terms of our services, or contacting you to find out how your experience has - been with us): We collect your name, email, password and address, and your contact history with us (which includes telephone records of our conversations). The legal basis is in the execution of a Contract with you and our legitimate interests in retaining you as a client.
- To monitor the quality of our Customer Service services: We collect your name, email, password and address, and your contact history with us. The legal basis is in our legitimate interests in the running of our business.
- To manage, maintain and optimize our Website and our services: We collect information about your devices (such as IP address and type of device used), cookie identifiers and navigation information. The legal basis is in our legitimate interests in the running of our business.
- To perform fraud and credit checks, and if we can do business with you: We collect your name, email, addresses, credit / debit card details, browsing history, purchase history, date of birth, gender, information of your devices (such as the IP address and the type of device used), any type of identity documentation (such as a driver's license) and any public information available (such as social media profiles or news). The legal basis is in our legitimate interests to protect Fisheyes Fashion SL and its clients from fraudulent activities, and to comply with legal obligations.
- To send marketing communications and personalized offers: We collect your name, email, phone number, address, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, information on your devices, purchase preferences, cookie identifiers, internal identifiers and country. The legal basis is in our legitimate interests in direct electronic marketing of products and services similar to those you have acquired using our Website or-when this cannot be applied-your consent.
- To manage our loyalty programs: We collect your name, email, phone number, address, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, information of your devices, purchase preferences, username, identifiers of cookies, internal identifiers, country, level of spending and purchasing power. The legal basis is in our legitimate interests in the operation of our business and in the improvement of our Website and your user experience.
- To offer personalized recommendations and enhance your experience: We collect your name, email, phone number, address, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, information on your devices, purchase preferences, username, identifiers of cookies, internal identifiers, country, level of expenditure and purchasing power. The legal basis is in our legitimate interests in the operation of our business and in the improvement of our Website and your user experience.
- Conducting studies, analysis, surveys and questionnaires on the use to give your website: We collect your name, address, email, information about your devices, demographic information (including gender, country of residence and family income) and content of the responses to surveys. The legal basis is in our legitimate interests in the operation of our business and in the improvement of our Website and your user experience. Identifiers and information about your devices. The legal basis is in our legitimate interests in the running of our business.
- To produce aggregate statistical reports: We use your order history, ensuring that the results of these reports do not identify you. The legal basis is in our legitimate interests in the operation of our business and in the improvement of our Website.
5. WITH WHOM DO I SHARE MY INFORMATION
To facilitate our services and the Website as such, we work with a select number of third parties. To do so, we may share your information with them in the following circumstances, duly limited:
- Our Brand Partners and brands through which you buy your products: we rely on a select number of partners that supply the products you find on our Website.
- Service providers for business purposes: in order to function properly, we rely on a select number of third parties that offer their services and products. We allow these companies to use your information only for what is strictly necessary, with the purpose of providing us with their services and products. Below you will find the types of providers we have:
- Courier companies, such as DHL, FedEx and UPS, that we use to deliver the products to you and, therefore, they need to have access to the information of your order, which includes your name and address. These suppliers have a global reach, with several local companies that can be involved in the delivery process, depending on your shipping address.
- Payment providers, which we use to process your payment information (such as the details of your credit / debit card) so that we can receive your payment.
- Anti-fraud and credit validation providers, to keep you and us safe. They have access to your information and associated orders and process them with the aim of verifying any fraudulent behavior.
- Suppliers of analytics and search engines, such as Google, that we use to help you improve and optimize the Website. These suppliers are located in the United States and Europe.
- Marketing tools that help us boost our marketing.
- Suppliers of marketing performance and recommendations, which help us offer advertising and recommendations of Fisheyes Fashion SL products tailored to your interests and needs.
- Study companies, which we use to help us carry out surveys on the use of our Website and our services. These providers are located mostly in Europe (usually in the United Kingdom) or in the United States.
- IT / technology providers that we use to support, maintain and offer our technology and IT infrastructure that supports our Website and stores our information. These include LaTevaWeb - which we use to host your information.
- Advertisements for marketing purposes:we can give your information to our advertising partners and social networks (including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, depending on what you use), whenever they require this information to select and use relevant ads about our products and services and those of our Brand Partners, aimed at you and others; and
- Service providers to enrich data: we can enrich, gather or combine the information we have about you with information from other sources, in principle, by sharing part of your personal data with selected business partners. We do this to better understand your customer and interest profile, so that we can offer you special offers for you, as well as specialized services.
Role of third parties when considering a corporate transaction: Fisheyes Fashion SL is constantly seeking new opportunities to evolve and grow. This means that, on some occasions, we may consider corporate transactions, such as mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, sale of assets or similar. In this way, we can transfer your information to allow the appreciation and realization of such a transaction. If we buy or sell any business or asset, your personal information may be one of the assets to be transferred.
To comply with legal requirements: sometimes, they may request to cooperate with several regulators and security agencies in different countries, either by legal requirement, court order or any other legal process. Although we dispute the requirements whenever possible, in some cases we will have to share your information with regulators or security agencies. When we deem it appropriate and taking into account that we are not allowed from doing so by law or court order, we will try to notify you of these legal claims.
Added information with third parties: we can add your data with those of other customers, creating a database with information on the use of our website, product purchases and other general grouped data about our customers, based on our legitimate interest in understanding the use of our service and demand for our product. Although this set of data is aggregated and anonymous, which means that it cannot identify you individually, it provides a value in terms of the use of your website and can be shared with selected third parties. These third parties may include providers of plugins or similar technologies to help measure traffic, our Brand Partners and other suppliers to allow them to better storage of products and our investors.
6. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To offer our Website and services, we can transfer and store the personal information we collect about you in a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") to one of our possible future group companies, Brand Partners or one of the service providers with whom we work, as indicated below:
- We transfer personal information to one of our Brand Partners outside the EEA, to the extent that this transfer is necessary to complete the contract between you and the Brand Partner from whom the products of your orders come.
- When we transfer personal information to one of our service providers described above, we trust in the adequacy of different measures, as indicated below:
- Adaptation decision: we transfer the personal data we collect about you to conduct fraud verifications in Israel, which has been found to have an adequate level of protection of personal data under Commission Decision 2011/61 / EU of 31 December January 2011
- Privacy shield: part of our service providers located in the United States, where we also transfer your information, comply with the EU-US Protection Shield of the US Department of Commerce, and have been certified to adhere to the EU-US Protection Shield Principles of Notification, Election, Liability of the Transfer, Security, Integrity and Limitation, Access, and Resource, Application and Responsibility. For more information on the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, visit the US Department of Commerce Protection Shield website.
- Model clauses: we rely on the contract models of the Commission for the transfer of personal data to third countries (such as contract contractual clauses), in accordance with Decision 2010/87 / EU, when we transfer your information to our service providers in the US that is not attached to the Protection Shield of the United States Department of Commerce.
We use "cookie" technology to collect information and save your preferences online. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to authenticate the identity of the browser on each page. We use the following categories of cookies on our Website:
- Category 1: Strictly necessary. These cookies are essential, since they allow you to navigate through the Website and use their functionalities. Without these cookies, the services you requested, such as remembering your home data or the items in the shopping bag, would not be available.
- Category 2: Analytical cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information about how people use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive, search or use our site, as well as highlight areas where we can improve, such browsing, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data collected by these cookies never show personal information and it will never be possible to establish your individual identity. You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
- Category 3: Functional cookies. These cookies remember the selections you made, such as the country from which you visit our Website, language and search parameters, such as size, color and style of the product. In this way, they can be used to offer you more appropriate experience for your selections and to make your visit more pleasant. The information that these cookies collect can be anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
- Category 4: Targeting cookies or advertising cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits, with the aim of making advertising more relevant to you and according to your interests. They are used to limit the number of times you see an ad, as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Cookies are generally provided by an advertising company. They remember the websites you visit, and that information is shared with other related ones, such as advertisers. For example, we use external companies to offer you more personalized ads when you visit other websites. You can disable these cookies using your browser settings.
- Category 5: Social network These cookies allow you to share what you are doing in relation to the Website on social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. These cookies are not under our control. Please, consult the respective privacy policies to know how these cookies work. If you wish to delete any cookie that is already on your computer, please refer to the help and support section of your Internet browser for instructions on how to find the file or directory that stores cookies. At www.AboutCookies.org you can get more information about its elimination and control. Please note that by eliminating our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may be left without access to certain areas or features of our Website.
You can withdraw your consent for these cookies at any time through the following options:
- Google Analytics Cookies on all websites: please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on; or
- Other third-party cookies related to behavioral ads: please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Any other type of cookies: you can clean your cookies by means of your browser settings.
Remember that even if you disable cookies, you will continue to receive online ads. This means that the company(s) in which you will have this option will be more adjective adjusted to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you will see a large number of ads that will be irrelevant to you and your preferences.
Keeping you and your personal information safe is very important to us. Therefore, we try to protect them by following these steps:
- Using Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") encryption to help us encrypt the personal data you send us during the purchase process (including any financial information, such as credit or debit card details);
- Requesting a password to access your account on our Website;
- Deleting the details of your credit or debit card, to prevent third parties from making a transaction using that card (such as your CVV number); and
- Regularly monitoring our servers and IT systems to avoid possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Unfortunately, despite these precautions, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our Website, so any transmission will be done at your own risk. In particular, keep in mind that if you voluntarily submit personal information online in an unprotected environment (such as a message board, shopping list or in chat areas), this information may be collected and used by others.
9. HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY INFORMATION?
We will keep the data you provide us during the time you have your account with us and, as of that moment, for the period in which you have questions or claims in relation to our services, in addition to any additional maintenance period to which we are obliged, in accordance with the legal requirements that are applied to us. In some circumstances, you may ask us to delete your information as explained below. When you have finished using our services, we will be able to store your information in an aggregate and anonymous format.
10. WHAT ARE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information that we keep about you, and that we will detail below. Some of them only apply in certain circumstances, as explained below. We will also tell you how to exercise those rights. Please bear in mind that we can ask to verify your identity before responding to any request to exercise your rights, and this may include asking a series of security questions to certify that it is you. When you ask someone else to make this request on your behalf, that person and / or organization will need to provide a valid legal power on your part. We must respond to your request to exercise these rights without delay and, at least, in one month (however, this may be extended to two months in certain circumstances).
You have the right to know if we process your personal data and, if you have done so, access the data we have about you and certain information about how we use it and with whom we share it (such as the categories of personal data we share with companies) for use in direct marketing and the names and addresses of those companies). Please note that in "My account" you can see your information, mainly the details of your account (such as name, email, phone number, date of birth), the addresses you use for billing and shipping, the history of your orders and your purchase preferences
You can also request a copy of your information. If you request more than one copy of the information we have about you, we may require a reasonable administrative payment.
We may not release certain personal information if doing so means interfering with other rights (for example, if this makes us reveal information about another person) or when other exceptions apply.
You have the right to receive a subset of personal information that we collect about you in a structured format, commonly used and readable on any device, as well as the right to request that we transfer that information to a third party. The subset of personal data is about information that you provide us with your consent or for the purpose of maintaining our contract with you.
If you wish to transfer this information to a third party, please be sure to detail it and keep in mind that we can only do so when technically possible. We are not responsible for the security of this personal information or its processing once they are received by a third party. In addition, we may refuse to give you certain information if doing so reveals information about another person (for example, if this makes us reveal information about another person, as well as our market secrets or intellectual property).
You have the right to correct any personal information we have about you that is incorrect. You can edit your personal information in the "My account" settings. Also, you can request the correction via email. Please bear in mind that in some cases we can ask you to explain in detail why do you believe that this information is incorrect or incomplete, so that we can assess whether the correction is necessary. It is important that you also know that, even if we conclude that your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data, in the described manner below.
You may request that we delete the personal information we have about you in certain circumstances. Please, scroll down to know what they are:
- When you think it is not necessary for us to continue having your personal information;
- When we are processing your personal data based on your consent, and you wish to withdraw this consent and there is no other site under which we can process them;
- When we are processing your personal data based on our legitimate interest and object to such processing. Please, indicate in detail your reasons for us, if there is a primary interest for us in retaining such information;
- When you do not want to use your personal information to send you promotions and special offers; or
- When you believe that your personal data has been illegally processed by us.
Also, keep in mind that you can exercise your right to restrict our data processing as long as we consider that your request complies with what is explained below.
Please, provide as much detail as possible in your application to help us determine if you have valid reasons to delete them. Keep in mind that, despite this, we can retain your personal data if there are solid bases supported by the law to do so (for example, for the defense of legal demands or freedom of expression). We will let you know if this is the case.
When you have requested to delete data that we have made public and there are bases for it, we will follow the necessary and reasonable steps to indicate to those who are displaying this data or providing links to them that must also eliminate them.
Processing restriction only for storage
You have the right to ask us to only process your personal data for storage purposes, in certain circumstances. However, keep in mind that if we stop processing this data, we can use them again if there are solid bases in the data protection law that allows us to do so (for example, for the defense of legal claims or for the protection of another person).
Please, scroll down to know the cases in which you can request that we stop processing your information and that we can only store it.
- When you believe that this personal information is not correct during the period that it takes you to verify your claim;
- When we want to delete personal data, since the process we are doing is not legal, but you want to keep this information for storage and not for future processing;
- When we wish to eliminate personal data, as they are not necessary for our purposes, but request that they be stored for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- When you have objected that we process your personal data on the basis of your legitimate interest, and you want to stop processing them while we determine if there is any interest on our part in retaining them.
At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your information to send you promotions and special offers and we will stop processing that information for these purposes. You can do this by selecting "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any of the marketing emails that we send you. Please keep in mind that you will continue to receive emails related to the orders you make through our Website, as well as updates to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your data by us, and we will consider your request in other circumstances as indicated below:
When we are processing your data (including when processing is a profile evaluation) based on the legitimate right of our related entities, and object to that processing. Please, send us your reasons in detail so that we can determine if for any there is any primary interest in continuing to process such data, or if we need to do so because of some legal demand. Also, you can exercise your right to request that we stop processing your data while we make that determination of our interests.
Withdrawal of consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing at the bottom of any of the emails you receive, or by sending us an email as indicated below.
- By sending an email to email@example.com; or
- Writing to the Data Protection Officer, at the following address: Carrer Diputacion 28 2"1', Barcelona, 08015, Spain.
Likewise, you can exercise your right to file with the data protection supervisory authority in the EU country in which you live or work, when you think that we have violated data protection laws.
12. UPDATES OF THIS POLICY