Aisha Silver Earrings
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Collaborating to advance female empowerment, Aisha collection is designed in support of Afrikable, a non-profit Foundation committed to enabling women in Lamu, Kenya. Part of your purchase will be donated to the cause.
Afrikable has created a fair trade Project so that female workers can access equitable economic conditions and a friendly work environment. Workers’ children are guaranteed an education and their sexual and reproductive rights are protected.
5% of Aisha’s collection online revenues will go directly towards extending the Afrikable workshop, improving the equipment and the creation of a new maternity home.
Aisha collection is inspired by the shapes and colors of eastern African geography.
Finishing: Silver rhodium plating
Type of closure: Traditional screw
Weight: 6.51 g
- Pour a small amount of mild soap into lukewarm water and use a small, soft toothbrush to clean your jewelry.
- Toothbrushes are ideal for cleaning jewelry with intricate details, which can otherwise be difficult to clean.
- If the dirt is hard to remove, soak the jewelry in clean water.
- IMPORTANT: gold plated jewelry requires more care.
- Using your toothbrush very intensely may cause the gold plating to fade away, therefore it is very important that you do this process very carefully to avoid the gold plating from wearing away.
- A silver-polishing cloth is a great tool to make your sterling silver jewelry shine again if the pieces have become dull. However, it will not remove scratches.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.