- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Citric Earrings are a cascade of fresh, summery shades. Embracing a goddess-like femininity, the bold and elegant shapes are made for those endless nights of serenading surrounded by the scents and colours of fruit trees. Golden, amber, lilac, white and sky blue crystals are hand-set on a Mother of Pearl base. Carefully polished and plated with 18-karat gold over 925 sterling silver.
- Pour a small amount of mild soap into lukewarm water and use a small, soft toothbrush to clean your jewelry.
- Toothbrushes are ideal for cleaning jewelry with intricate details, which can otherwise be difficult to clean.
- If the dirt is hard to remove, soak the jewelry in clean water.
- IMPORTANT: gold plated jewelry requires more care.
- Using your toothbrush very intensely may cause the gold plating to fade away, therefore it is very important that you do this process very carefully to avoid the gold plating from wearing away.
- A silver-polishing cloth is a great tool to make your sterling silver jewelry shine again if the pieces have become dull. However, it will not remove scratches.
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Finishing: 18k Gold plating
Stones: Mother of Pearl base and coloured crystals
Type of closure: Traditional screw and auxiliary clip
Weight: 11.3 g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.