Electra Gold Earrings
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Inspired by galaxies, stars and celestial bodies, Electra collection has a stake in royal elegance, embracing darkness in an infinite night. Shimmering in metallic iridescence, star-shaped mineral corundum stones are carefully hand-cut and combined with black zirconias. The designs from Electra are made of 925 Sterling Silver and plated with 18k Gold. The collection is the combination of balance and contrast between a defying and elevating attitudes, shimmering among the stars.
Finishing: 18k Gold plating
Stones: Star shaped Mineral Corundum
Type of closure: Traditional screw
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Pour a small amount of mild soap into lukewarm water and use a small, soft toothbrush to clean your jewelry.
- Toothbrushes are ideal for cleaning jewelry with intricate details, which can otherwise be difficult to clean.
- If the dirt is hard to remove, soak the jewelry in clean water.
- IMPORTANT: gold plated jewelry requires more care.
- Using your toothbrush very intensely may cause the gold plating to fade away, therefore it is very important that you do this process very carefully to avoid the gold plating from wearing away.
- A silver-polishing cloth is a great tool to make your sterling silver jewelry shine again if the pieces have become dull. However, it will not remove scratches.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.