Koko Gold Earrings
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Flow and movement are the protagonists of Koko earrings: inspired by the motion of dance, the design is carefully polished and plated in 18k Gold. A call to get carried away by life and its stream, like a dancer who blindly follows the melody.
Finishing: 18k Gold plating
Type of closure: Traditional screw
Length: 45 mm
Weight: 10.45 g
- Pour a small amount of mild soap into lukewarm water and use a small, soft toothbrush to clean your jewellery.
- Toothbrushes are ideal for cleaning jewelry with intricate details, which can otherwise be difficult to clean.
- If the dirt is hard to remove, soak the jewelry in clean water.
- IMPORTANT: gold plated jewelry requires more care.
- Using your toothbrush very intensely may cause the gold plating to fade away, therefore it is very important that you do this process very carefully to avoid the gold plating from wearing away.
- A silver-polishing cloth is a great tool to make your sterling silver jewelry shine again if the pieces have become dull. However, it will not remove scratches.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.