By #Fisheyes Fashion curator Nina Maia
When Monday starts, usually we find ourselves looking at the mirror trying to wake up and staring into our closet asking what would outfit would cheer us up and have us going to work with a lot of energy. In reality, dressing for work has changed enormously over the past decade, with increasingly relaxed dress code and flexible work conditions allowing for a more casual look.
Big blazers, comfortable trousers, flat shoes, nice shirts, modern bags and big earrings make us smile and feel stronger to our everyday tasks. I always recommend choosing versatile outfits to allow you to perform great and comfortable in your busy day life, sure without loosing any of our own glamour. More than ever we should be looking for quality products and brands that care about their clothes production, materials and designs to help us to feel great during our long work day. Here I share with you 5 pieces that will help you to start your Monday ready to make yourself and our world better.
1. August Sasha Black Blazer. This beautiful ethnic label from AUGUST creates relaxed tailoring, minimal pieces such as this black asymmetric blazer that is super versatile to go to office but also works perfectly for the afterhours cocktail. This elegant jacket is lined with cupro that makes it feel really soft to our skin. We recommend mixing with a feminine dress for an elegant look.
2. Collete Dress in White. This feminine, adorable dress from MONICA NERA is a versatile foundation piece for your wardrobe. It goes with anything. Wear with high heels or flat shoes and be incredible. Made with the best quality cotton that will help you to feel fresh and comfortable all day!
3. Muze Earrings in Gold. Our favourite earrings from this emerging Spanish brand P D PAOLA. They are produced with care for a modern woman like you. The greatest thing about this sophisticated piece is that the chains are adjustable. You can wear them in different ways and lengths. They cheer your face up in the morning and make you feel sparkling to go work even on your most stressful days. I am Loving them.
4. Mini Kinchaku Brown handbag, from THE SANT, is inspired by Japanese way of carrying a treasure box. Handmade using tradiontal techniques in Spain, this exclusive limited edition bag was loved by many influencers in Paris Fashion Week AW019. It is so unique and neutral and will make you look chic even on your most busy days! Oh, and not worry about changing bags for later ... this bag is great for evening parties too. Unique, limited edition and versatile.
5. Ambleme Hartley Black Sandals. This slow-fashion brand has a feeling of timeless elegance infused into their gorgeous sandals. Highest quality leather, great workmanship and design. Abmleme sandals are perfect to wear on our summer work days ... and once you have one pair, I can assure they will be your best shoes / friend for your weekend as well!
So ... weekdays are great when you love what you do and also if you choose the right outfit to start it. Do not forget to always carry with you a big smile too.